I GOT A PHONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY from my aunt! =]
Its not a phone that I want but haeck, I dint have to pay for it. Its a respectable phone lah. Sony Ericsoon z520i. Boleh tahan lah.Video, camera, media player all lah.
name 20 random people you know.
1) Joanne
2) Christine
3) Michelle Sham
4) Valerie
5) Lilia
6) Ratih
7) Yuslina
8) Joan
9) Alex
10) Olga
11) Georgina
12) Jacklyn
13) Lavania
14) Sarah Nut
15) Kina
16) Owee
17) Bidina
18) how can I forget LYNETTE!
19) ZEEbra
20) Andrea
How did you meet 13?
Lavania/ In school
What would you do if you never met 5?
Lilia/ I would be a rather quite and reserved girl.
What do you honestly think of 10?
Olga/ DAMMIT. OLGA, YOU ARE SUCH WIERD LASS, YOU CAN GROW UP AND BECOME A WIERDO.
Have you ever liked 3?
Michelle/ Platonically yes.
If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would like to do?
Joanne/ Call all the Glue-Stickers together and throw milo powder, flour and smash eggs on her, like what we did on her birthday. Ahahaha
Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?
Christine and Georgina/ EEEW NO. Christine has her eyes set on somebody and Gina has MEEEEE~~ her FOOD.
Do you think 12 is hot?
Jacklyn/ EEEW NO. I'D RATHER YOU SAY I'M HOT LUHH.
Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple?
Joanne and Bird/ Possibly cos they're both wierd and crazy but Bird's got someonnnneeeeee.
Do you know any of 3's family members?
Michelle/ yeahhh.
On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14?
Sarah Nut./ For being cute in her Minah Kampung ways, I give her a 6.5. =]
What would you do if 4 just professed his/her undying love for you?
Val/ Uh, she's done that many times. I'll just run away AND say DAMMIT VAL. YOU'RE CRAZY cos it mostly happens in the toilet after sailing so, the salt water must have done something to her.
What language does 19 speak?
ZEEbra/ Zeebra language, english, malay, english, rubbish
Who is 8 going out with?
Joan/ Lol. Nobody.
Would 18 and 5 make a good couple?
Lynette and Lilia/ I'm an excellent matchmaker (I work with michelle) and I can safely tell you no.
When was the last time you talked to 6?
Ratih/ when we went to Cikgu's house
What is 18's favorite band?
Lynette/ I haven't got a clue.
Does 4 have any siblings?
Val/ Yes. And I can also tell you that her sister has lots of things that are pink.
Would you ever date 1?
Joanne/ No. Cos she gets turned on by about anything so it won't be a good idea to go out with her.
Would you ever date 7?
Yuslina/ Sodding hell no. She's my Tallie Wallie #2 and she's also my Horse and malay speaking partner, at least we try to converse in Malay.
Is 15 single?
Kina/ Yes.
What is 19's last name?
ZEEbra/ Noraziemah Binte Zainal. I think thats how you spell her name.
What is 3's middle name?
Michelle/ Michelle Cara Sham Pei Wen =]
What is 10's fantasy?
Olga/ Oh I don't know. Probably be able to work once she's 14 or something.
Would 14 and 19 make a good couple?
Sarah Nut and ZEEbra/ Nah. Sarah falls madly in love with any boy she sees .
What school does 16 go to?
OWEEE/ Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus Secondary (Toa Payoh)
What school does 1 go to?
Joanne/ Same as above. We're all going to be in the same class next year! =]
Where does 9 live?
Alex/ Singapore
Would you make out with 13?
Lavania/ Heck no. The only thing we'll ever do together is eat whipped cream out of its can.
Are 5 and 6 best friends?
Lilia and Ratih/ You bet they are. If you see ratih, you see Lilia. If you see Lilia, you see me. Ahahaha
Is 20 older than you?
Andrea/ Yes she is.
Is 4 the sexiest bitch prettiest girl alive?
Val/ HELL YEAH. SHE HAS ANONYMOUS PEOPLE TAGGING HER BLOG SAYING "AINT VAL PRETTY~~" and sometimes, "YOU'RE THE BEST DEAR :)". but sadly, her best friend is an IT: her iPod Video. -.-"
Is 17 your ex?
Bidina/ No. I'm Nurul and I have long hair.
Do you ever see yourself with 12 and 18?
Jacklyn and Lynette/ EEEEEEEWWW. I'm not Jacklyn Mockery.
How is 2?
Christine/ Christine is Fine, thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home